Benefits and Features
- Metered systems dramatically reduces salt and water costs up to 50%
- High Flow Distributors
- High Capacity Resin
- Low Maintenance
The five cycle motor positions the piston during each of the regeneration cycles. All cycles are fully adjustable for those problem water applications. A drain line flow control sized by the tank diameter ensures accurate flow rates during the backwash cycle.
The brine tank refill is controlled by the time programmed in the microprocessor and brine line flow control that provides a precise amount of water for brine saturation.
Apartment Buildings, Office buildings, Hotels, Restaurants, Resorts, Laundries, Nursing Homes, Manufacturing, Boiler Water Treatment, Hospitals, Schools, Laboratories, RO/DI Pre-Treatment
- Skid mounted, pre-piped and pre-wired with isolation valves
- Tank certification 18” to 48”
- Pressure Gauge package
- Choice of single, twin, triple or quad packaged systems
- Larger sizes available upon request
- Working Pressure 30-150psi Temperature 34-110F / Electrical 24 Volt DC
- Drain piping Limits: 10 ft. vertical and discharged to an atmospheric floor drain sized to the backwash rate of the system. Max pipe length 25 ft.