Commercial and Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems
275 to 11,400 gpd
Our Small Volume RO Systems are designed to purify small to medium volumes of water reliably and at an affordable price. All systems are available with complete factory warranty and expert field service.
The Small Volume Series RO systems are just part of the family of water treatment products available. We offer complete system capabilities, including evaluation and design services, state-of-the-art equipment utilizing membrane and ion exchange technology, and expert field service. For more information and system quotation, contact us.
- Capacities from 275 to 11,400 gallons per day and above suit a wide variety of applications.
- Spiral wound, thin film composite membranes provide superior salt rejection and product flow at low operating pressures.
- Computerized system design accurately projects system operating characteristics for each application.
- Multistage centrifugal pumps supplied with stainless steel and Noryl wetted parts for corrosion resistance and and offer quiet, high-efficiency operation.
- Cartridge pre-filter – all polypropylene or stainless steel for corrosion control. Five or one micron filter elements included.
- Control panel – NEMA 4 control panels include digital conductivity monitor, programmable controller, tank level control, fuses, motor starter, switches and control transformer. ORP, pH and totalizing flowmeters optional.
- Control valves – pump and reject throttle valves are included for flow and pressure control.
- Automatic flush reduces corrosion potential and membrane fouling.
- Liquid-filled pressure gauges assure pulse-free readings and long gauge life.
- Line-mounted flow meters offer consistent accuracy and corrosion-free performance.
- Convenient layout – all gauges, meters and controls are located next to the control panel for ease of operation.
- Feedwater control valve automatically shuts off feedwater when system is not operating.
- Low pressure switch protects the pump from damage caused by inadequate pump inlet pressure.
- Fiberglass frame assembled with stainless steel hardware for total corrosion control.
- Standardized system design allows for quick shipments, yet adaptable to suit individual application requirements.
- Expandability – systems can be expanded to meet future requirements.
- Quality after-sale support – field service personnel assure your system is properly installed and that you remain on-line.
Total System Capability
We offer a complete line of options and accessory equipment to complement the RO Systems. They include the following:
- Ultra low pressure membranes – reduce power consumption by 30% or more.
- Double pass RO – produces ultra pure water at low cost.
- pH meters – continuously monitor water pH and alarm if pH is out of limits.
- SDI test kits – monitor feedwater fouling index.
- Membranes – alternate membranes including nano filtration, seawater, cellulose acetate and softening membranes are available.
- Pre-treatment equipment – filters, softeners, chemical feed systems, UV sterilizers, ultra-filtration and micro-filtration systems are all available to prevent scaling and fouling of the RO membranes.
- Post-treatment equipment – degasifiers, chemical feed systems and UV sterilizers are provided to assure that the product water is within specifications.
- Deionizers – polish the RO product water to meet application specifications including ultra-pure water.
- Custom designed systems – mobile systems, process applications and waste treatment systems are all available.
LS SERIES RO UNITS:
2 ½ " x 21"
||260/ 210 GPD (1)
||520 / 420 GPD (2)
||780 / 630 GPD (3)
2 ½ " X 40"
||1120 / 900 GPD (2)
||1680 / 1350 GPD (3)
||2240 / 1800 GPD (4)
LTF1 SERIES RO UNITS:
4" X 40" - 1M HOUSING
||3480 / 2780 GPD (2)
||5220 / 4170 GPD (3)
||6960 / 5560 GPD (4)
||8700/ 6950 GPD (5)
||10440 / 8340 GPD (6)